thyssenkrupp Automation Engineering is an operating Business Unit of the Multi Tracks segment of thyssenkrupp AG. The company combines all activities in the area of drive and battery assembly with a major focus on transformation towards electromobility. Automation Engineering is a reliable partner for its customers with a focused eye on quality and innovation.
Management of thyssenkrupp Automation Engineering
CEO Automation Engineering
Michael Menneking studied mechanical engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Bremen and completed an Executive MBA at the ESMT in Berlin. He joined the former Johann A. Krause Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Bremen in 1999 as a sales and project engineer. In 2006 he was appointed Managing Director of Krause Systemtechnik in Chemnitz and returned to Bremen in 2009 as Head of Transformation Office of thyssenkrupp System Engineering GmbH. From 2011 on he was Vice President Car Body Technology at the Heilbronn site. Between 2014 to 2018 he gained experience abroad as Chief Operating Officer (COO) at the Shanghai location before returning to Germany in 2018 as Global Head of Operating Unit Powertrain Solutions.
For Automation Engineering, Michael Menneking assumes the role of Chief Executive Officer.
DR. Stefan Hahn
CFO Automation Engineering
Dr. Stefan Hahn joined the thyssenkrupp Group in 2012 and is Head of Controlling, Accounting and Risk of the Multi Tracks segment from 2021. Previously he was Head of Controlling, Accounting and Risk of the Damper business unit of the Automotive Technology segment. His previous roles include project management in Mergers & Acquisitions at thyssenkrupp AG and Head of Special Task Force Controlling, Accounting and Risk at the headquarters of the Automotive Technology segment (formerly Components Technology).
For Automation Engineering, Dr. Stefan Hahn takes on the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Bremen with Langenhagen
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015
pdf | 108.59 kb
- Certificate ISO 14001:2015
pdf | 125.61 kb
- Cerificate ISO 45001:2018
pdf | 111.25 kb
- Certificate VDA 6.4:2017 QM - system audit - production equipment
pdf | 83.95 kb
Chemnitz with Hohenstein-Ernstthal
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015
pdf | 102.53 kb
- Certificate ISO 14001:2015 (CH)
pdf | 121.38 kb
- Certificate ISO 14001:2015 (HE)
pdf | 121.70 kb
- Certificate ISO 45001:2018 (CH)
pdf | 107.12 kb
- Cerificate ISO 45001:2018 (HE)
pdf | 107.42 kb
- Certificate VDA 6.4:2017 - system audit - production equipment (CH, HE)
pdf | 85.91 kb
- TÜV NORD Certificat DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (EN)
pdf | 142.44 kb
- TÜV NORD Certificate DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 (EN)
pdf | 117.87 kb
- NQA Certificate ISO 9001:2015
pdf | 88.19 kb
- NQA Certificate ISO 14001:2015
pdf | 88.10 kb
- NQA Certificate ISO 45001:2018
pdf | 90.24 kb